Prop WETA: Glamdring - by Master Swordsmith Peter Lyon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've not seen many hit the secondary market since these were released a few years back. Best bet would be to put up a purchase request on the weta forums. You never know.
Never going to happen, considering they even closed Sting&Orcrist production due to PL being too busy. Both hadn't been sold out

I'm just interested in Glamdring and if I can't find it Strider Ranger sword will be good as second option.

But if I don't have the chance for both above than Anduril and Sting are an option too but like I said Glamdring priority.

I'm just interested in Glamdring and if I can't find it Strider Ranger sword will be good as second option.

But if I don't have the chance for both above than Anduril and Sting are an option too but like I said Glamdring priority.

You can buy my Glamdring if you like, price is 30,000 euro.

Yah, as much as I like Tolkien and ME I could never justify that price point. Beautiful pieces though.

ya know, I feel kinda lucky I got a glamdring with scabbard and belt because the edition was only 15 for that one. 25 is a bit too much imo. plus glam is in the lotr and hobbit looking as good as it always did:lecture

Back