WETA forums problem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On other news, is anyone going to Philly comic con or knows of someone who goes? I am dying to get my hands on that exclusive art print...

On other news, is anyone going to Philly comic con or knows of someone who goes? I am dying to get my hands on that exclusive art print...

Me too! This art print looks fantastic. If anyone is willing to buy one for me, please send me a pm to arrange the details.

If talks are going ahead with Weta then I'm for waiting as it's in their interests to have a forum up and running. Looking forward to more news. I'm sure Stig is doing his best for us.

Me too! This art print looks fantastic. If anyone is willing to buy one for me, please send me a pm to arrange the details.

I've been waiting for ages to have some Elf environment related stuff, and when there's finally one, it's a con exclusive....

And yes, for me too - if anyone is going, please please please let me know. My PayPal account /google wallet will be more than happy transferring you the funds, etc.

Can someone please post a pic of the art print you are talking about.

The Realm of the Woodland King.jpg

If talks are going ahead with Weta then I'm for waiting at its in their interests to have a forum up and running. Looking forward to more news. I'm sure Stig is doing his best for us.

I assure you, he is. Weta has acknowledged that they want a forum to interact directly with their fanbase. They really appreciate the input, suggestions and feedback we gave on the forum. So yeah, it's also in their best interest to get a forum up and running. Which is exactly why they're helping us out ;)

I think we wait as there are things at work in the shadows. We should wait until there is word from Weta and the mods. I will be the first to help and contribute to a new forum but only when it's required. Chuck has never let us down and there is probably a good reason he is not posting etc.

Anyone up for the Flamies?

I suppose as long as we fishes are being fed updates. I'd not want our wait turn us into a shark tank.

G'day everybody

I had to add a H at the end of my name but I am known as John on the shadow and flame forum. Missing you all and thought I would say g'day after reading a message on the Shadow and Flame facebook page.

Magnus visited and asked if we could fill out a survey asking about the Weta website so here is the link to that if you have not seen it already ;)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XBXF8Y9

I went to the Gold Coast Supernova convention a few weeks ago and met up with our good mates Scriff and Leonard. Both are doing well and are also patiently waiting for the website to return :)

And to give you all a little lord of the rings fix here is a few pics of what I am working on.

2.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

These pics show what will be part 1 of 3 ;)

summit1.jpg

summit2.jpg

summit4.jpg

Hope your all doing well and look forward to seeing you all back on the forums soon :)

WOW tried to go over to take the survey and it's now showing "closed due to overwhelming respose".

I know I've already see those repaint photos, but I don't care - so gorgeous!

OffTopic.

Since Wetacollectors is down, i can't update my thread there anymore. So i just share 2 photos here for the Kong Vs 3Vrexes progress. Spreading the love of Kong to all over the world :pray: Kong will never die~ :pray:

Sneak preview. Adjustments still needed.

11205128_10153227338403617_7079994949378330690_n_zpsdwnimdp3.jpg
11229763_10153227338638617_6439541075733510173_n_zpsnofvto1n.jpg

Back