WETA forums problem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have wanted to post this information on the S&F forum for awhile now. So I have decided to post this info here if anyone is interested. Cryptozoic has posted pics of 24 new autograph cards for DOS. If anyone wants to check them out you can see them here. New cards keep trickling in so I don't know if the set is complete or not.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Trading Cards | Cryptozoic Entertainment

I have wanted to post this information on the S&F forum for awhile now. So I have decided to post this info here if anyone is interested. Cryptozoic has posted pics of 24 new autograph cards for DOS. If anyone wants to check them out you can see them here. New cards keep trickling in so I don't know if the set is complete or not.

Thanks for sharing that. I will be getting the base set and the other inserts. As far as autos I'll only be getting the characters I don't have.

Hey there, Flamers!

It's good to find you all here. I had completely forgotten about this board until someone mentioned it on Etienne's collector Facebook page. It's good to know that all the refugees have four down a temporary home here!

First off, I can tell you that many of us, including Nocturno, have been hiding out at ucforums.com. I've always been dually active on that site and many Flamers have been joining up recently, so if you like props and statues, feel free to join us as well!

On that note, ucforums also runs on vbulletin, just like the Flame. We have not had any problems. If anyone had contact info for Chuck, I could put him in contact with our mods and admins who own and run our site and see if they know anything about dealing with vbulletin or updating it. Stig, Marcel, Red, please let me know if I can help at all. I want...need?...the Flame back up and running!

Oh wow, the Green Dragon, how exciting!
Yes, photos please!!
This is why we miss the Weta forum - there would be a whole thread dedicated to this with comments from Weta hopefully!

Go ahead and start a thread about it here.

I hear they will not be ready for release until May 6th

Ended up buying a second box of AUJ. Ended up with Willam kicher Auto.

The price isn't that bad I don't think. Sure it's about $50 more than I really thought it would land but it isn't $300 at least as was predicted a few times.

Thanks Dave, and I meant no disrespect to this forum, I was just worried what Sideshow collectors would think to a Sidesow forum being taken over by Weta collectors!

It's a Middle-earth section. We'll talk about whoever is making the product. :rock

Thanks Dave, and I meant no disrespect to this forum, I was just worried what Sideshow collectors would think to a Sidesow forum being taken over by Weta collectors!

Any and all collectibles of any kind can be discussed at this forum.

It's good to see people from S&F here.

I had only joined a month before the forum went down. I was able to start my Middle-Earth collection since it's been down, I now have Thror, Faramir, and also have Beorn's House and Smaug on the way! And several swords! And the last, but not the least, Gimli's Bearded Axe signed by Gimli himself.

I was looking forward to showing the start of my collection on S&F. Hoping it's back soon.

It's good to see people from S&F here.

I had only joined a month before the forum went down. I was able to start my Middle-Earth collection since it's been down, I now have Thror, Faramir, and also have Beorn's House and Smaug on the way! And several swords! And the last, but not the least, Gimli's Bearded Axe signed by Gimli himself.

I was looking forward to showing the start of my collection on S&F. Hoping it's back soon.

Why not also share your growing collection here? :wink1::)

Participated in Weta's survey today. Praised their customer service and criticised the lack of tracking numbers. In hindsight complimenting something during a survey might lead to a decline but I couldn't do otherwise. Easily best CS of any company I have ever dealt with.

I also completed the Weta survey today. Made the point that an easy payment plan would be a great thing for them to set up for us poor collectors :pray:. I also praised their customer service :rock, but I doubt it will lead to any decline in this great service – Megan is way too good to let that happen. :lol

It doesn't appears at WETA website, but it's for preorder on this online shop (I think it'll be up soon at WETA, becouse that online shop is very responsible):

oin1_205x205.jpg

oin2_205x205.jpg

And this is the link, to watch better (and bigger) the pictures:

ESTATUAS Y FIGURAS : El Hobbit La desolación de Smaug Estatua 1/6 Oin the Dwarf

(at their Facebook, they say it will be in hands in a couple of weeks)

Back