Weta Five Armies Statues - When?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

When a new Hobbit movie comes out when does Weta preview upcoming 1/6 scale statues? SDCC or sometime sooner?

It's kind of free flowing. I believe Bard from SDCC this year was from BOFTA. Might see a new statue or two from it before SDCC but most likely a bunch of new stuff won't be until then. They still have statues from the previous two that are coming plus they're doing LOTR again.

No rush for any of these. Hope the rest of the hobbit pieces get spread around till 2017. we still need 4 more dwarves, Goblin King, Beorn, Elrond, Galadriel, Saruman, Master of Lake Town, and Legolas from the first two films. For BOTFA I want blue/Mithril coat Bilbo, and Dain.

No rush for any of these. Hope the rest of the hobbit pieces get spread around till 2017. we still need 4 more dwarves, Goblin King, Beorn, Elrond, Galadriel, Saruman, Master of Lake Town, and Legolas from the first two films. For BOTFA I want blue/Mithril coat Bilbo, and Dain.

:exactly: We need all of those, but I agree - no rush - take your time Weta my bank card needs a rest! A blue coated Bilbo statue would be a must buy, but I really, really want the remaining 4 dwarves first to complete the company.

I'd love a statue of Galadriel when she's banishing Sauron....

Back