Statue Weta Faramir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used my Weta dollars as well. Didn't go as deep into my amount as you, Josh, but still less than $100 that I will pay for it.

Nice!:rock I just happen to have all that because of the rush we just had. Figured I'd make this as cheap as possible. I still got $8 back on him. :lol

Finally!! Another great looking statue, I can't not order this one!!! :rock Thankfully it's payday next week and I have some WETA dollars left! :yess:

Like the pricetag of $249...If this was Hobbit lic it woulda been maybe $299...I bet thats why the Balrog was $100 cheaper than Smaug... I bet this sells out in 2015 I think

I bet this sells out in 2015 I think

It will be interesting to see how this sells. Given the reasonable price and ES of 1000, LOTR based, a fairly main character that has never been made in official polystone and with Sideshow now out of the Middle-Earth game, there's a chance this could sell out fairly fast.

Another factor that would also come into play, is that it's in stock now, so there was no 6 month pre-order to give Weta an idea of how many to ship to each warehouse, so one region could sell out a lot sooner then another.

O and mines been ordered as well, only used $40 Weta Dollars to reduce it a bit, still got $21 back tho.

This guy looks AMAZING in Weta's photos, but..... The real statue isn't going to have paint like that when you buy it. I'll wait for in-hand photos myself.

This guy looks AMAZING in Weta's photos, but..... The real statue isn't going to have paint like that when you buy it. I'll wait for in-hand photos myself.

The Radagast statue did, so with any luck, so will this. I should find out soon enough, once it makes it way across the ditch. Tho chances are others will get it first and post pics.

Nice statue and about time! I was never a big fan of Faramir but glad he was made for sure.

Weta's done a great job with their paint apps when it comes to the character statues,so I'm not as worried about this one.

Like the pricetag of $249...If this was Hobbit lic it woulda been maybe $299...I bet thats why the Balrog was $100 cheaper than Smaug... I bet this sells out in 2015 I think

By the end of the year I think it will as well.

The Radagast statue did, so with any luck, so will this. I should find out soon enough, once it makes it way across the ditch. Tho chances are others will get it first and post pics.

I got a track number :)
It will be here next week.

Mine has just arrived :yess: Absolutely fantastic statue, thanks so much WETA, not only for giving us the opportunity to add this much needed character to our collections, but also for doing a top class job on it at the same time. :clap :clap :clap :rock

Quick picture, out of the box, sorry it's not the best quality....sure there will be some better ones on here soon enough though :)

View attachment 168528

Love this statue :love, well worth the (very) long wait - now I just need to find somewhere to display it! :lol

Back