Weta District 9 1:1 props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can't wait until the black fluid canister comes out so i can use these weapons.

Got one. :)

5097307663_28afec04bb_z.jpg

5097307529_76360f93ab.jpg

oh dude, where did you buy that jacket from? been looking for one like it lately.

I picked that up about 4 years ago at Nordstrom. It was the only one they got in that color, and it happened to be my size. The rest were a much lighter shade of green. :rock (The guy on the sales floor was pissed that I bought it. He was going to snag it when he got off of his shift. :lol )

Just shot a prawn and got these...:D Overall, the piece came out great. It feels more finished and solid than the AG. Good weight too.

Last edited:
Jesus christ, green with envy at you guys who were able to get these :)

i can't wait until the black fluid canister comes out so i can use these weapons.

Classic!

I just opened my AR tonight and was suprised how heavy it was (almost 15 lbs.)
The Arc Generator is a bit rougher than the Assault Rifle is more refined and cleaner. I've been watching the dvd a fews times since I received notice the weapons were shipping. Such a great film on so many levels.

I don't have any idea how I'm going to display them!

Last edited:
:lecture This was my sleeper hit for 2009.
Purchased the Blu ray sight unseen and I have to say that it was an instant hit with me.
The best sci-fi movie I've seen in years. :clap

Back