Weta District 9 1:1 props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold my ARC weapon as soon as I got it. The paint job SUCKED. It looked like middle schoolers painted it with the lines not straight and the paint looked flat/dull. Maybe that was the intended look but it didnt look good.

I really like the design of the AR - best one I reckon.

Gotta make a hard decision though - this or the exo suit... Or dump some 1/6 pre orders. :panic:

I really like the design of the AR - best one I reckon.

Gotta make a hard decision though - this or the exo suit... Or dump some 1/6 pre orders. :panic:

Tough decision but with the Exo you get both the AG and the AR. Just go with what you feel cant lose really as both awesome pieces.:duff

Done! Additional markings may be adder later on, or not. :D

Before
img3607a.jpg

Ref

After
img5707.jpg

img5706p.jpg

img5712h.jpg

img5724d.jpg

img5736q.jpg

img5731o.jpg

Last edited:
Well i guess im pretty lucky (Maybe?) with my arc generator as according to what is printed on the shipper carton and the retail box mine is AP13 of 40 so i guess this is an artist proof 13 of 40 of the 200 that were made? Not that its actually on the rifle itself but im pretty sure thats what it means.... anyway check the picks and see what you guys think. :)

40 Artist Proofs? Thats alot isn't it?

One of these went on ebay for over a grand already, so glad I didn't pass on this one!

40 Artist Proofs? Thats alot isn't it?

One of these went on ebay for over a grand already, so glad I didn't pass on this one!

yeah my thoughts as well seems like a high number of AP's to have in such a limited number production. However i am happy with it and the number i recieved it will look good in my collection with the rest. I was going to pass on it but then deciced to bite the bullet.... so glad i did :yess:

Just got the notice

Good news – the shipment of the District 9 Gas Projector is about to arrive at our warehouse.

This means we will be processing your payment next week [27th Sept – 1st Oct] and releasing your order to our distributor for dispatch.

These look awesome - keep posting pictures for those of us who didn't get one :( :(

I'll have to settle for the 1:4 scale models :)

Back