Weta District 9 1:1 props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upping ES sizes is a very bad practice and a major turn-off for collectors. Since this ES is something that would have had to be negotiated with the licensor, I'm sure WETA will stick to their arranged run.

I agree completely, but it didn't stop them before. I'll just feel better when it's sold out. :D

Thanks for your interest everyone

Yes, the ES will remain at 200. We would not increase it after already announcing it. I am not aware that we have ever done that before.

Pre-orders are going very well. So if you want to be sure of getting an Arc Generator, we suggest you pre-order very soon.

Cheers

Tim from Weta

Yes, the ES will remain at 200. We would not increase it after already announcing it. I am not aware that we have ever done that before.

Pre-orders are going very well. So if you want to be sure of getting an Arc Generator, we suggest you pre-order very soon.

Cheers

Tim from Weta
Thanks Tim....:D

Cheers

Tim from Weta

Thanks for the info, I was under the impression a Kong statue had its ES increased after preorder if i'm wrong I apologise.

Yes, the ES will remain at 200. We would not increase it after already announcing it.

Good news, and exactly what one would expect from a company with WETA's pedigree. Thanks for confirming, Tim.

I ordered one too.

But I hope they do scaled weapons.

I definitely won't be able to afford more than one 1:1!

We have a wide range of D9 merchandise planned.
:rock :rock :rock

I still haven't ordered yet...grrrr. I want to so bad but I guess I could always just cancel.
Better to order it and have the ability to cancel, than to miss out completely. I'm thinking of ordering the Gas Projector too, if I can afford it I'll keep it.

They aren't cheap by any means, but a full-size replica made of fiberglass for $500, and an ES of only 200; well that seems more than reasonable to me.

Yeah, the Hollywood Collectibles Aliens gun is about $900 and I don't think it's as big as these.

Please note, less than 30 pieces of the Arc Generator remaining.

Cheers

Tim

Please note, less than 30 pieces of the Arc Generator remaining.

Cheers

Tim

awesome..thanks for the heads up Tim

will the trigger move or all one solid piece?

will the display bracket have a D9 theme or just plain?

one last question, is the display wall mountable only or will there be an option to display on a shelf etc?

So cancellations work the same as Sideshow? No fee? I know it's been said, but I just wanted to make sure seeing as it doesn't say anything about it in the 'cancellations' part of the website.

Back