Weta District 9 1:1 props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent. I think I will preorder tomorrow then. Do they do the same thing sideshow does and notify you before they begin charging?

Yep, I've only ordered one of their ray guns - but they sent an email about five weeks before charge & ship.

I assume these will be plastic like the Righteous Bison? If so they will feel a bit light in hand, but look great. So tempted...

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your interest.

The District 9 full scale replicas are well down the path of production. At this stage, we expect to ship around the end of Q2, however you can keep up to date with our delivery timing, and our other upcoming District 9 announcements by signing up for our free e-mail newsletters here

https://www.wetanz.com/insideweta/newsletter

We do not charge your credit card until the items are in stock and ready to ship.

Cheers

Tim from Weta

Thanks for the update Tim!

End of Q2 makes these mighty tempting, might just order the Arc Generator, but that Gas Projector is amazing too! Decisions. :banghead

End of Q2 makes these mighty tempting, might just order the Arc Generator, but that Gas Generator is amazing too! Decisions. :banghead

You can get a gas generator from Taco Bell for under a buck.

Bean-Burrito-771167.jpg

The Exo-Suit has to be coming soon, in some capacity. Hell if their was a maquette made for that AMP Suit, they can make this too!

Back