Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont be shocked if Weta doesnt have a replacement...get him fixed if thats the case....dont give him up...easy fix

Are you kidding me...no replacement? It looks like an easy fix, but for 700 dollars...I shouldn't be doing this.

@adolfo

Nice,enjoy!!
I have to wait for my retailer,I pre-ordered.
But looks awsome!!!!

Are you kidding me...no replacement? It looks like an easy fix, but for 700 dollars...I shouldn't be doing this.

just saying...this is a sold out in high demand item...thats all....its happened before...I just recently got a Conan fury Beast statue EX...If I asked for a replacement I know what the SS answer would be...Many wish they could have your piece

just saying...this is a sold out in high demand item...thats all....its happened before...I just recently got a Conan fury Beast statue EX...If I asked for a replacement I know what the SS answer would be...Many wish they could have your piece

Phew!! I am getting a replacement!!!

Phew!! I am getting a replacement!!!

Noooooooooo. Maybe they'll send me yours with the minor chip... I wonder if they'll fix it and send it to someone on the wait list, or if they just scrap it and replace hour edition number. I hope it's the former. Would be a shame for there to be one less of these beautiful pieces in the world because of such a little problem. Though I understand why you would want a perfect one. I would too, but being on the wait list I really just want any one. So... A begrudging congrats.

Noooooooooo. Maybe they'll send me yours with the minor chip... I wonder if they'll fix it and send it to someone on the wait list, or if they just scrap it and replace hour edition number. I hope it's the former. Would be a shame for there to be one less of these beautiful pieces in the world because of such a little problem. Though I understand why you would want a perfect one. I would too, but being on the wait list I really just want any one. So... A begrudging congrats.
I believe they will replace the whole statue and fix up the damaged one. It's not a hard fix...just that I shouldn't be doing it.

I hope your wait list will convert soon. It is pretty hard to cough up 700 dollars...so I am sure there will be cancellations.

Yeah it is pretty tough. I'm confident. Just never dealt with weta before. Don't own any of their other stuff.

I know I took over 200 shots of Azog today if not 300. I kept 66 of them after some tweaking I figured I'd just share almost all of them. Several of some of the same angles and since I couldn't decide which I liked better I just kept them to share. I think they came out pretty well so I hope you all enjoy them. I do wish photobucket gave a little better upload because some of these are so super clear before being uploaded.

Back