Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it might be possible, but it'll be extremely tough to top this rendition of Azog. This is gonna be the definitive version IMO.

It will be but I'd say if they do a solo version like the giant statue at comic-con.

Edit: I'm speaking about Weta not SS of course.

Last edited:
If they do an Azog PF it better come with the Thror's head exclusive with interchangeable amputee arm/good arm!

This Azog might cause folks to start collecting Middle Earth and also cause the 1/4 scale folks to love 1/6 scale again ... Even Ink...:dunno

$700 for 1/6 scale is not worth it.

If sideshow did that folk would be up in arms.

Only reasons it is worth it. Superbly cool with excellent sculpt of a villain from a popular and well loved film trilogy. Low 500 ES and top notch quality with good old fashioned solid weight of 35lbs. A combination of all three of those traits got it to $700 otherwise it would not be worth it. Sideshows ES would be greater IMHO and it would be a lot lighter in weight. Thus making it around $500 if SS were to do it. I hope Sauron is heavy and not Boba Fett light

Last edited:
I'll say this much...just looking at the photos of this Azog on Warg, never having seen this in person, it is as good as any 1/4 scale piece ever made...I could just tell....a great sculpt is a great sculpt no matter what the size

Is there anyone going to the ComicCon in Utah this weekend. Weta will be there. I would love to see more photos of Azog

$700 for 1/6 scale is not worth it.

If sideshow did that folk would be up in arms.

Well, it sold out.

500 people think it's worth it ;)

I am never going back to 1/6 scale

If you mean poseable figures, then yeah ;) Personally, i'd NEVER get any 1/4 scale pieces. I actually want a collection, not a select few spacehogs.

looks cool, glad I don't collect the scale. That's a lot of cheese for a 1/6 piece though....

Back