Weta Argonath Enviro up for pre order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also note that I had never seen the bookends in person and was shocked to see they too were in this scale because surely they don't function as bookends being so small and light???

lol, no indeed they don't! They can't hold up anything much really.... i used to put them either side of my EE dvd's, which of course didn't need to be propped up. I'm really pleased to finally have the proper version, it's like collecting in the old days again.

Wait list? Weta's already saying they need the dust to settle to see if there's any to be fulfilled. The force is strong on this one . . .

I suppose it's plausible that it will reach grail status at some point in the future perhaps, but I just find it very strange to have it sell for that much when it only just started shipping.

Perhaps there are people who missed out on it and would pay through the nose.

£1000 - that's crazy. I wonder if the bid is an honest bid.

Yup, it was. That was my Argonath, which I'm actually quite sad that someone bid for it, but if it's worth that much money, I need it for my house move. And for future statues!
The buyer has already paid. I'll be sad to see it go, but I still have the bookends and I'll buy the art print :)

Back