Weta Aragorn!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wow

jlcmsu said:
It was one of the first pieces from the SSW line. It is assumed based on what we think is a very low ES. Plus it's Strider. Sure it doesn't look like Viggo at all but it's freaking nice! I'm glad I have mine. Maybe you just have to be a LOTR fan to appreciate it.

I am a LOTR fan but I dont like how it looks. Regardless of how much it sells for I wouldnt keep it.

I've signed up for express updates the first day they introduced them.

Got every e-mail right on time.

This one, though? Arrived at 25 minutes past 5 PM.

And I work on my computer, and always have my e-mail reader open. Just in case something like this happens. So this has been a pretty frustrating experience, especially for someone who's been collecting SS/W pieces for half a decade now.

Congratz Tristram, congratz. Enjoy this moment, and your heart attack!! :D

btw, now it's official: we don't have a life!!! All we do is lurk in front of a computer!

jlcmsu said:
Maybe you just have to be a LOTR fan to appreciate it.

I love mine! ;)

SideshowAragorn004.jpg

LOTRFan said:
I love mine! ;)

SideshowAragorn004.jpg
Who is that? :lol:lol

Funny how people give the GG Obi statue such an ass kicking but something like this is beloved.

Im pretty sure if GG Obi was the first statue made it would be a grail too. lol

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Congratz Tristram, congratz. Enjoy this moment, and your heart attack!! :D
:D LOL! Thank you! ....Believe me, I know I was lucky! The only other time I got this lucky, was a wait list conversion for the Han Solo Rebel Hero Exlcusive!

nash said:
I am a LOTR fan but I dont like how it looks. Regardless of how much it sells for I wouldnt keep it.

Well, different strokes for different folks.

As far as the Obi-Wan and this well Aragorn doesn't have to look like Viggo since LOTR was around long before him. Ewan is Obi-Wan at least the younger version.

LOTRFan said:
I love mine! ;)

SideshowAragorn004.jpg

Makes 2 of us.

Congratulations, Sir Tristam! That is one wonderful bit of news! Wish it had been me, of course, but I'm so glad Aragorn is going to a collector who is going to keep him.

gambit said:
when did SS announce this express, I do not even have e-mail in my inbox???
Oh oh! Guess it was premature and wrong to call these express mails fair!! Looks like we are facing the same problems like we did on newsletter nights (back in the days, remember?)! I used to receive these newsletter mails more than 24 hours after SSC had sent them out... and I sometimes still do! Oh oh...

Bodie The Cursed said:
*checks still empty mailbox*

Sideshow no love Bodie?..:monkey2

But Bodie love Sideshow...:monkey2

i love bodie, I can send you the one the sent me if you'd like. free of charge too.

Back