Prop Wes Craven's New Nightmare Glove

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diesel-31

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Got this beautiful piece up for sale. It has steel blades and resin bones. The wife and I are trying to take a little vacation so I'm not trading at the moment. Just cash. Looking for $350 OBO. Any questions, just ask.

IMAG1316.jpg
IMAG1311.jpg

Oh yeah, it's completely wearable:

CIMG7045.JPG

Thanks for looking

Edit: Sorry for reopening an old thread ;0

This glove is awesome! Do you still have it available? If not, just curious where you got it from because I'd like to see if I could track one down.

There's a guy on eBay who makes these for about $200 IIRC.

Look up master creations on Ebay.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Appreciate it! I was looking on Ebay, only thing I'm finding under Master Creations is some railroad stuff. Do you by any chance know what the guys username on Ebay is? I know there are none of the gloves on Ebay right this second, but if I can get a name, I'll reach out to him myself.

EDIT: Found the user, mastercreations-dc I believe. Found one old ad he put up about a year ago for a glove. Not bad looking, a tad oversized from what I have seen, and yes, they go for around $200.00

Also, a guy named Anders Eriksen makes the best screen accurate glove I've been able to find to date. He's just a bit backdated from what I can see, but if you're wanting a glove, you won't find any better. Runs somewhere around $350-$500

I'm waiting on an order from MC. He's extremely slow but think it will be worth it... If he ever comes through lol.

He does Chucky good guy replicas too which are decent.

I myself have never been into the masks of Jason or gloves of Freddy. What's the appeal? Guess it's just like figures and statues and what not. Some like props.. Others like busts...

I'm a big horror movie fan myself, I suppose it's just the idea of being able to do so much with a film with so little (rarely do horror films get large budgets). Plus the cult idea behind a lot of it. I sent a Ebay PM to MC to see if I could get ahold of him to do one, but haven't heard back. Do you by any chance have an email or another way to get ahold of him?

He takes a while to respond. Give it a few days. If you hear nothing send another message.

I've been waiting over 2 months now for the project he is working on. I thought he'd be done by now but I guess this custom will take some time. Dunno.

Just heard back from him. Apparently he does still make them, said he'd only charge me $140 for it, and should only take about a week to get made and out to me. Surprised he said it could be out that quick. I'm betting he's already got some done. Doesn't seem like a big people person, but I asked for a few pictures and he said he'd email me some.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see! If it looks anything like I've seen in the past, he's going to make himself $140.00 richer :D

Back