We'll never see 12" figures based on 3.75" figures that came with vehicles . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: We'll never see 12" figures based on 3.75" figures that came with vehicles . . .

whats on your cap? is it the "B" I think mine has a coast guard emblem. Also, if I remember correctly, I think he just came with a blue tshirt. I need to track down a collared shirt.

Re: We'll never see 12" figures based on 3.75" figures that came with vehicles . . .

IMO, Cutter was the worst thing about the amazing Killer Whale vehicle. I hated the figure as he didn't look enough like the other Joe soldiers; Olive green or camouflaged.

He looked like a sailor. PRetty much Shipwreck with a life jacket on. He didn't need anything else.

Cutter's baseball cap seems to be the signature item. I think the hook is kinda cool too. Just a shame he's a Red Sox fan.

Zartan will be the first to be made in that list..:rock

This is freaking hilarious!..especially the Zartan bit..

*warning! foul language in link below!*
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/GbANBxbmLfw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/GbANBxbmLfw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Cutter's baseball cap seems to be the signature item. I think the hook is kinda cool too. Just a shame he's a Red Sox fan.

Seems like Hardball was a Yankees fan, I don't imagine he Cutter got a long.:D

He looked like a sailor. PRetty much Shipwreck with a life jacket on. He didn't need anything else.

Yeah but he was on a camouflaged olive green hovercraft.
I liked shipwreck in the cartoon where there was no need to be realistic, but I never liked to play with the figure in battle scenes, I preferred my Joes to look more like realistic camo foot soldiers. Sailor outfits are fine on ships out in the ocean but not in the jungle.

Yeah but he was on a camouflaged olive green hovercraft.
I liked shipwreck in the cartoon where there was no need to be realistic, but I never liked to play with the figure in battle scenes, I preferred my Joes to look more like realistic camo foot soldiers. Sailor outfits are fine on ships out in the ocean but not in the jungle.

Wasn't the WHALE gray?! :confused:

Olive drab green and black.

sea.JPG

Heres a pic of the one I had.

the first one was green. I'm not sure if down the road there was a re-release or something that might have been grey.

Yea, there was a gray version made sometime. I think in the early 2000's maybe?

Yea, there was a gray version made sometime. I think in the early 2000's maybe?

Nah, inside the hatch mine's OD. It's just a bit sun bleached from being left out in the back yard so much. At the moment it's been comandeered by my daughter who's using it for her Littlest Petshop pandas who're staging an assault on the rest of her Littlest Petshop critters. :lol

There was a Night Force version of the Whale that was black, but she never came in grey.

IIRC . . . the hovercraft never came in gray, but OD green (first release) and black (Night Force release).

IF there was a grey one . . . could it have been some type of limited run mail away exclusive available through the "club" for so many GI JOE flag points and $?

The "cushion" on the Night Striker was a dark grey but the Whale's was always black.

3123001262_15321cc0f2.jpg

here is the headsculpt I eventually picked up. sorry for blurry pic. anythoughts?

I like it! Looks like Cutter to me.:)

Yeah it's a pretty good match for Cutter.

Back