Welcome to PL4N3T Y4NK33! New Pix 09/26 Page 88

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Welcome to PL4N3T Y4NK33! New Pix 09/03 Page 28!

very nice yank!!bravo!!I really love the bruce lee shelve:clap:clap!!ETD version A was my first BL in my collection!!great figure!

Congrats! Looking forward to it :D

58524076.jpg
:eek
This might haven to be my first iron man figure.:cool:

Very nice collection you have there. That Nomak custom is wicked.
Thank you very much chitotoy! I ended up picking up that Doom for 30 dollars shipped on Ebay lol. I'm sure he isn't HT quality but it will be nice to see his face anyway :D
very nice yank!!bravo!!I really love the bruce lee shelve:clap:clap!!ETD version A was my first BL in my collection!!great figure!
Thanks manolis! :rock
Procuring the version A took seemingly forever, really happy with the figure though and love the MMA gear. I wish they included a 2nd sculpt so I could display the brown KF outfit too! Maybe I'll grab a custom head for it :wink1:
Awesome!!!!!
Thanks Oritter!
:eek
This might haven to be my first iron man figure.:cool:
:lecture It's amazing looking Zach, if there's any IM to own this would be the one. It's almost sold out everywhere so get moving before you have regrets!

I got bored so I took a few crappy snaps of my current BL display :D

BLdisplay9720113.jpg

BLdisplay9720112.jpg

BLdisplay972011.jpg

Yesterday I got my first Resident Evil figure:Hot Toys BSAA Jill Valentine :bunnydanc

Really looking forward to the Alice release in the next month or so, I think they'll make a nice pair of ladies to display together.

bsaajillEDIT.jpg

bsaajill3EDIT.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Welcome to PL4N3T Y4NK33! New Pix 09/07 Page 31!

Girls with Weapons are Hot, Congrats Yankee on Jill and the Pic's

Is this when the era starts of you adding your name to your photos?

Girls with Weapons are Hot, Congrats Yankee on Jill and the Pic's
Agreed :rock I'm going to add some more variety for Jill with other weapons and poses shortly.

And thanks my friend always great to see you drop in :hi5:
Is this when the era starts of you adding your name to your photos?
Been doing it for awhile but thanks for noticing I guess :huh

Great Pic's; Yankee, she's dressed for Extreme Prejudice, does she have a Hand Held Mini-Gun like in Predator #1 or Terminator #2, that would bring some Serious Pain :exactly: :lol

Thanks Colossus :D I'm not sure which gun you're referencing from those films, but she comes with 4 guns: sniper, 2 machine guns and the pistol, plus the boot knife, flash bang, first aid spray, ammo packs etc. The smallest machine gun is in the seconds picture above :)

Thanks Colossus :D I'm not sure which gun you're referencing from those films, but she comes with 4 guns: sniper, 2 machine guns and the pistol, plus the boot knife, flash bang, first aid spray, ammo packs etc. The smallest machine gun is in the seconds picture above :)

Like I said, she's bringing some Major Pain! Gatling Gun is what I am referencing my Friend, but I must say she is Badass looking

Like I said, she's bringing some Major Pain! Gatling Gun is what I am referencing my Friend, but I must say she is Badass looking

:lol Oh hell yes the Gatling gun rules, great idea I might have to search for a 1/6 one. I'm happy with her, I don't want to be sucked into the full RE line but I think she will look good with Alice. Babes with fire powa an all that :D

:lol Oh hell yes the Gatling gun rules, great idea I might have to search for a 1/6 one. I'm happy with her, I don't want to be sucked into the full RE line but I think she will look good with Alice. Babes with fire powa an all that :D

I Like The Way Your Mind Works :exactly:

If like chicks with guns you should get Sarah Connor!:lecture

I like her so much I have 3 (all different) :monkey1

If like chicks with guns you should get Sarah Connor!:lecture

I like her so much I have 3 (all different) :monkey1

That's a great display idea :rock but horrible idea for my wallet :lol

I'll check them out, thanks!

Back