Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm off to meet a few of the Jason actors at Days of the Dead Chicago. Hopefully get some sigs too. :yess:

Just met Kane Hodder. :yess:.

d66503f28eddc47800ce72794a30f501.jpg

Last edited:
I put it together myself using the Betometali headsculpt. RobsCreatureHouse is completing the rest of the mods and paint.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That looks killer already. I wish there was an affordable run of this fella.

Here's mine I put together a while ago also using Beto's head sculpt.
066830b49562992ac392ffa11487976f.jpg

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Yours looks awesome Joe. I've watched your video many times as reference to build mine. There's not too many videos out there of remake Jason.

Yours looks awesome Joe. I've watched your video many times as reference to build mine. There's not too many videos out there of remake Jason.

Thanks and yes very true. Its hard to find stuff for Remake Jason.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Here is part 2 of my Halloween vid I did last month. I show my custom Roy done by One and also a custom Part 7 One did for me that I re-worked further since then.

I have an upcoming project for my custom Jason part 2 and part 6! I'm looking forward to work on them in my spare time! Meanwhile I would love to see pictures of your Jason part 2 and 6 if you don't mind to share?! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Custom 1/6 Scale Friday the 13th Pt 5 A New Beginning Roy Burns "Imposter Jason"
Head sculpt: Ones Customs with coa
Tailoring: Rare Saturday Night toys coveralls (dyed and weathered by me)
All weathering , blood effects, accessories, base/stand : Cains Crypt (me)
Any interest pm me thanks :)

e42f7eef04a0569c2e8b988c91154507.jpg
9d6c3ffd9361cbd9227667f86c14ec58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back