Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! That's hands down the best package Beto ever offered. I was going to take pics of mine along with my part 4, but I'll have to get to it another day. Way too much to photograph quickly

Managed to get my hands on a beto Jason part 3 will post some pics when it arrives :D cannot wait haha

Congrats! That's hands down the best package Beto ever offered. I was going to take pics of mine along with my part 4, but I'll have to get to it another day. Way too much to photograph quickly

I agree that Jason 3D is definitely the best from
Beto. I am absolutely gutted I missed out on it and unfortunately I will not ever own it. Congrats Aaron! So happy for you.

Mike, is taking pictures too much for you to handle? I'm playing the small violin for you. [emoji23]

sorry about the ****** camera pictures. :( he came :D blown away by this figure. super happy :yess: IMG_20160601_224553.jpg

such an epic figure bro :) got the battle damaged neck and mask on its way to complete it :D thanks again man

Is that Betos Jason Part 3 minus some accessories, Joned. Or just the Headsculpt by Beto?

It's Beto head painted by him and clothes by his assistant tailor on a aci body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry about the **** camera picture :( he is complete now ready for the detolf . blown away by this work of art the base is the cherry on the top :horrorjason.jpg

Back