Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
38f1b4c15ca51ba13d67e7f5056c6e04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d1430f9afde8fe62288ff5922060e06d.jpg
11ac34205381182b49762b23988181ea.jpg
6d518d61240fb32aae6918e57ca20917.jpg
9d56e5ee5136e462977e37813e470cda.jpg

Axe is temporary having a wooded /metal head because ng made as we speak by fergo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d9a34969ce5799eb15bc6c58d421f5ed.jpg

3edaf4dcc846746f8980cad852fa9d43.jpg

f09d1370577bc3be3a669afdfe566b15.jpg

c662a8fbb3ede95313d662825d2a5e1c.jpg

Leg holster made by Gustavo Ponce Bautista is on its way to me! Fergo Black will make me the machete and axe. The rest made by me with Betomatali head sculpt and mask.

d9a34969ce5799eb15bc6c58d421f5ed.jpg

3edaf4dcc846746f8980cad852fa9d43.jpg

f09d1370577bc3be3a669afdfe566b15.jpg

c662a8fbb3ede95313d662825d2a5e1c.jpg

Leg holster made by Gustavo Ponce Bautista is on its way to me! Fergo Black will make me the machete and axe. The rest made by me with Betomatali head sculpt and mask.

Seeing customs like yours makes me like remake Jason even more. Seems like a pricey build.

HEy Amsetl, where did you get those big meaty paws on the Remake Jason from? Are they a custom sculpt?

Seeing customs like yours makes me like remake Jason even more. Seems like a pricey build.

HEy Amsetl, where did you get those big meaty paws on the Remake Jason from? Are they a custom sculpt?

Thank you! Glad you liked this one. Believe it or not, the hands came from DiD Winston Churchill figure. Perfect for my big figures like Jason.

Thank you! Glad you liked this one. Believe it or not, the hands came from DiD Winston Churchill figure. Perfect for my big figures like Jason.

That Churchill had some serious mitts, apparently. Thanks for the info!

I totally didn't recognize them. I remember them on a Pretty Woman Leatherface at one point. I gotta get me a pair.

That Churchill had some serious mitts, apparently. Thanks for the info!

I totally didn't recognize them. I remember them on a Pretty Woman Leatherface at one point. I gotta get me a pair.

Yeah I used the same hands for the custom Pretty Woman that I made. It's just perfect. But got to repaint the fingernails though. They're too pink for my liking. Lol. Looked like a nail polish to me.

I thought that was you but I hedged my bets :lol

Also, those are pricey hands right now. Preliminary search didn't yield much beyond full figures and uselss gesturing ring hands....useful for LEatherface, but nothing else.

I thought that was you but I hedged my bets :lol

Also, those are pricey hands right now. Preliminary search didn't yield much beyond full figures and uselss gesturing ring hands....useful for LEatherface, but nothing else.

Lol! It was me. You could have made a bet and won!

Yeah I know. I was lucky to score just a pair that I needed off eBay without extra gesture hands and the ring is removable. I have a few rings from those hands. Lol might come in handy one day. You could check like Toy Anxiety and Monkey Depot, you usually could just order one hand or pick out the ones you want.

Nice looking Remake Jason Amstel.

Really enjoyed this version of Jason and all the custom figures that have been done on him.

Honest question:

Are some of you guys pals with Beto? Or is there a secret, invite-only Beto store somewhere on the interwebz?

I don't want to buy stuff marked as his on eBay because of potential recaster problems, but his work is so nifty I'd like to get a crack at it.

I'm friends with him on facebook. Took some pestering to get him to sell me some heads but he eventually gave in lol. Just gotta message him. Only thing I'd buy off ebay is full figures as its more likely to be a true beto piece I can tell you he never casts in white resin (other than his hockey masks) so most heads you see on ebay are recasts.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

That is one of the unfortunate parts of this hobby for me.

I have never made or attempted to make contact with Beto but I have with some other high profile artists and it is a hit and a miss. Some reply, some don't. Just depends your luck really.

It's great when you can stay in touch with an artist. Nothing like getting a piece that's freshly painted right from the artist IMO.

I've been enjoying the hell out of this on display for a while, but just getting around now to taking some pics. An insane effort bu Beto & Lu! The heads and other sculpted parts, mask, paint, accessories, weathering, outfit and body mods are all above and beyond :rock. I'm mostly an anti-stand guy and I couldn't even say no to this base

Back