Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, just curious what 1/6 scale bodies are good for custom Jasons, with the appropriate bulk and height? I'm looking to start a custom Pt 3 figure. Thanks!

a TTM19 maybe? i think that would be a good start anyway. you'll have to add on to the neck/shoulders to build it up unless you have the headsculpt that darkandrew has.

hopefully someone that has actually made one can help you out.

84b6c3fbe112d2df78232341f0b88666.jpg
9779b45c5ffa9ee26e3726b2c5076506.jpg
12d4b2c6f62e8945d3d46e8cc067340a.jpg
997d005ca791d606592ba52c57d31f74.jpg
e79aba4fc251849ca602c802d5269fdb.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

a TTM19 maybe? i think that would be a good start anyway. you'll have to add on to the neck/shoulders to build it up unless you have the headsculpt that darkandrew has.

hopefully someone that has actually made one can help you out.

Thanks for the reply! I wonder what the height is like on the TTM19...the Sideshow bodies used for Jason are pretty tall, with longer legs to give him the added height. So I'm curious if there are some 1/6 muscle bodies that are already to the correct height or if they'd need to be modified?

And DarkAndrew, that Beto Jason is the reason I'm wanting to customize a Part 3...it looks so amazing!

TTM20 has ankle extensions. that might actually be more of the bulk you are looking for anyway.

Just done my first weathering on this figures ,let me know what you guys think about ? any advice? still will add some "blood" on the part 7 figure. left some red marks from where i want to add the blood stains.
thanks.
IMG_1567.JPG

Just done my first weathering on this figures ,let me know what you guys think about ? any advice? still will add some "blood" on the part 7 figure. left some red marks from where i want to add the blood stains.
thanks.

Very very nice job! They both look great! :clap

New member,but i have a small issue , the right leg came damaged and im not sure what body should i use , anyone can help me out with that ? thanks
IMG_1598.JPG

Back