Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From NECA

7WCXt26.jpg

I wish his clothes were better.
Kind of considering picking him up.

Yeah but strangely the mask is dead on. Too bad the rest of him isn't at the same quality. It's like they did a cheap doll but used one of Beto's new masks he did for his upcoming Jason. :lol

This is the Freddy that is coming out with Jason. (I know this is off topic but since we are talking about the style...)

fL1ljTs.jpg

Wow, those look like ****! They look good for Mego style but wow... I don't know why Neca waists time and money on these. Are Mego's still really popular? :lol :cuckoo: Why haven't they made 1/6th or 1/4th scale horror stuff yet? A new 18" Jason, Freddy or Ash is much needed. I never understood why Neca doesn't venture into the 12" figures more. Make an articulated base body, throw some "real clothing" on and charge $100 a piece all day. Hopefully that's what all this stuff is, just getting their factories warmed up. One can hope at least.

Can they even do that? What about the license for the 1/6 figs?

With sideshow doing them with real clothes and everything, could Neca do them too?

Can they even do that? What about the license for the 1/6 figs?

With sideshow doing them with real clothes and everything, could Neca do them too?

Well,
There's currently two separate companies making licensed 1/6 LOTR stuff..so it might be possible.

Back