Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey turbo, wanted to thank you for the great advice to contact Beto in regards to the 14th spot for Pt. III Jason (I would've otherwise assumed that there would be a second run and not PM'd about it). He initially confirmed the list was closed (sadly) but was gracious enough to let me know today that a spot has become available, so I'll be getting this incredible piece, after all! As I told him, this is the best representation I've seen of Jason and Pt. III is my absolute favourite of the franchise. Only Friday the 13th piece I'll ever need. Thanks, man!

Here's an old Jason piece I did a while back the head is based on sideshows concept Jason statue.
IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

Hey turbo, wanted to thank you for the great advice to contact Beto in regards to the 14th spot for Pt. III Jason (I would've otherwise assumed that there would be a second run and not PM'd about it). He initially confirmed the list was closed (sadly) but was gracious enough to let me know today that a spot has become available, so I'll be getting this incredible piece, after all! As I told him, this is the best representation I've seen of Jason and Pt. III is my absolute favourite of the franchise. Only Friday the 13th piece I'll ever need. Thanks, man!

:clap Awesome! Glad you've decided to go for it. It's going to be epic!

here are my part 3 and part 7 sideshows with custom pieces added and stuff:

part 7 with custom mask by JOEL :):

CAM00115_zps939ceebc.jpg

CAM00120_zps3185a3cf.jpg

AND my part 3 with custom mask by JOEL and needing further customising but on its way :)

CAM00117_zps92fb1622.jpg

CAM00121_zps56e57f35.jpg

CAM00122_zpsf499b971.jpg

Yeah, that Freddy Vs Jason looks awesome. The fact that you have a Freddy shadow in the picture looking like he is about to attack is hilarious.

here is some of my jason customs

2jajo7k.jpg

2ai4ryo.jpg

f587jn.jpg

2vwbnkx.jpg

Whoa, now that's someone making the most of the Sideshow Jasons!

I like what you did with part 7. Looks better than mine. What did you dye the clothes with? Part 2 is nice too. I really need to get me one of those considering it may be my favorite. 2 and 3 flip flop for top position.

Back