"Welcome to America" - Niko Bellic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeTek

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, I thought I would post pics of a Niko Bellic head that my buddy Dave painted for my custom Niko figure.

I hope it is not out of place in this section, the Video Game section seems to be more Video Game oriented and not figure related.

The head was sculpted by the very talented Andy Bergholtz.

Mike

It's too bad the other thread didn't get the attention it deserved.

I still love that sculpt and its a real nice paint job too!! :rock

So what are you intentions MikeTek? You plan to put him in a suit, his sweats, etc?

Definitely show us the final product when it is done!!! :rock

Damn that an awsome sculpt and awsome paint work:banana:banana..please let me know if there will be copys coming later on hes my favorite GTA charecter as well. Great work

Thanks for comments! Andy did a great job on the sculpt and Dave did a fabulous paintjob. Can't wait to get the parts to finish him out.

NightCreeper - I have 3 versions, that I've been thinking about.

1. Jeans, Casual Shirt, Tennis Shoes, AK-47, Molotov Cocktail
2. Woodland Camo BDU's, Blue Jacket, T-Shirt, Russian RPG
3 Saturday Toys Black Suit (when available), Shotgun

While I would love to do the tracksuit, I haven't found any that I really, really like. While I tend to be an accuracy Nazi, I think the slate is open for what you can dress him in.

sixtus_56 - yes, He will be available in the next few weeks. I'll let you know.

Wow, that's really nice looking. I can't wait to see pics of the finished figure.

Very nice ! Another fantastic sculpt by Andy and the paintjob is superb too ! Will be watching this to see what you come up with.

I hope to have him complete soon. I'm tend to get part way through something and set it to the side and never return. This is such an easy bash though that hopefully that won't happen this time.

I do have unpainted casts for sale if anyone is interested.

Back