Wei's Collection Full update. PG26 new shelves, PG27 Doom Shelf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wei's Collection Full update. Page 26 on new shelves

Looks great man, beautiful house plus awesome collection, can't beat that.

Wei, may I know the measurement of the cabinets next to tv?

175x62x60 cm, each column, base and top 8cm width. But take in mind i made it just to fit the tv table plus the background, so it would fit perfectly.

On top of the computer monitor many have unused space. You used it perfectly. I did a similar thing on my collection by using shelves for DVD's. Space is highly sought after by collectors, why not use all of it :)

you are right, you can tell the difference from page 1, and page 26. i had to do something with that unused space, and actually i like it, feels more comfy and "homey" haha

WOW great, very great displays my friend!

Thanks Darthstitch, :p

Loving the setup Wei...very classy and stylish my friend. Can't wait to see Dooms new display :clap

Hey Andy, yeah, i will send some pics as soon as i set it up, hope it beats the hell out of all my other shelves.

I am too lazy to clean it up. just unpacked it.

6iemx2.jpg

k1tpol.jpg

Doom Inside, still a little bit dirty

xdf190.jpg

1zwnkvr.jpg

16j1pid.jpg

345o58x.jpg

Doom is locked safe and secure... Two chalices, Doom is partyinggg.... :lol

WOW! Excellent Update and Score + Pic's on Doom and Display case and Score! on the Artwork Weihon, Impressive Post my Friend

Dam bro, you have got one hell of a collection, and the display is done very nice, congrads on finding and displaying it right.

Back