Wei's Collection Full update. PG26 new shelves, PG27 Doom Shelf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wei's Collection. Galactus Pg. 10

Nice add. Galactus is a great sculpt to have in the marvel lineup. Looking forward to Doom

Yeah, do you know how i feel knowing he is so close but so far, i can't sleep....

No, I'm really casing your Collection and House :lol:lol:lol

:horror btw Mark 7 BD arriving in 2 hours, i will be like this ( Just arrived and posted on page 10 )
fat_laughing_korean-49048_zps7c928dcd.gif

Last edited:
Re: Wei's Collection. MK7 BD and Galactus Pg. 10

added MK7 Battle Damage on Page 10. sleep time.
Thx for all people who appreciate this Hobby.

Beautiful collection and house, weihon. Love the custom displays and lighting. Everything looks very clean and well presented. Very, very impressive!

Wheres Doom at man? He's gotta be there by now? On with the pictures

haven't arrive yet, it's still on transit, almost 2 weeks since i bought it, i am refreshing each second to see if there is an update on the website.
I think i will have to wait at least 4 more days. god.

Beautiful collection and house, weihon. Love the custom displays and lighting. Everything looks very clean and well presented. Very, very impressive!

Thanks for those words Invictus Sol, trying my best after watching amazing collections here in the forums.

wow. very very nice set up..
i feel like im watching a movie each time u update yr collection and post pics..

Looking forward to the Doom pics Wei...looking forward to your first opinions :yess:

i am dying each day without knowing where my package is.

wow. very very nice set up..
i feel like im watching a movie each time u update yr collection and post pics..

wow, that compliment, really thank you sir.:hi5:

After a lesson well learned, bought X-men vs Sentinel 2 & 3 exclusive from Australia via DHL, i had to hire a broker and pay taxes which cost me 1/5th of what i pay for both statues.
1st time that ever happened since i buy overseas, but i had no other choice. Just a few pics on what arrived, and waiting on DOOM PF, the courier finally updated and i am so excited.
Just a few pic's of what i got today (from a fellow member of the forum). I am trying to catch up, and it's taking me a lot of time.
20131115_105632_zps3da26e10.jpg

20131115_110729_zps5c9bb6b5.jpg

20131115_110742_zps8c4320e3.jpg

20131115_111349_zps54836560.jpg

i will take all those china's once i get more statues, haha, sorry for the pics i was in a hurry.
All 3 exclusives!!!!, 2 and 3 wasn't hard to find, but shipping and taxes, makes a lot of cheap statues go crazy expensive.

Back