We need ZOMBIE clothes!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, that might seem like a strange title for a thread but with the wealth of great custom Walking Dead figures coming out and the newly announced Iminime Zombie sculpt and the DAM Toys German zombies (with sculpts by zombie master FENG) it seams that we have a lack of civilian clothing options. I'm looking to see who's up to the task for creating some high quality bloody and gory costume sets?

220020jxz500cg53b35bgi_zps00529eb4.jpg

150006_10151276552639823_533312493_n.jpg

01.jpg

zombie650.jpg

The main problem with the tattered clothing is that, unless you have special body sculpting (torn flesh, hanging entrails, etc.) to show through the openings, you're just looking at a boring Truetype. :(

The main problem with the tattered clothing is that, unless you have special body sculpting (torn flesh, hanging entrails, etc.) to show through the openings, you're just looking at a boring Truetype. :(

So then we need ZOMBIE BODIES! LOL

That'd be great...

HOWEVER, some costumes like dress shirts and jeans can be made to cover all of the important elements. Maybe a latex insert glued or sewn under the clothes to make it look like flesh under a tear?

Yes, this is definitely one of those "Do-it-yourself" Kit bashing kind of projects. This is the kind of thing that makes customization fun. You don't have to be an expert painter/sculpter to do it either! There is no need for "professional" tailors to take a project on like this. GET CREATIVE PEOPLE! I almost want to try it out!

Last edited:
Yes, this is definitely one of those "Do-it-yourself" Kit bashing kind of projects. This is the kind of thing that makes customization fun. You don't have to be an expert painter/sculpter to do it either! There is no need for "professional" tailors to take a project on like this. GET CREATIVE PEOPLE! I almost want to try it out!

I'd have to agree... I'm sure someone could market this kind of thing, but it's a good starting point for customs as you don't have to be exacting.

And actually my first full custom figure was of a Zombie football player using the Dragon figures.

zombiesnacka.jpg

:lol :lol :lol Thankfully I think I've improved since then, but it was still a good learning experience and fun to do :lecture

I'd have to agree... I'm sure someone could market this kind of thing, but it's a good starting point for customs as you don't have to be exacting.

And actually my first full custom figure was of a Zombie football player using the Dragon figures.

zombiesnacka.jpg

:lol :lol :lol Thankfully I think I've improved since then, but it was still a good learning experience and fun to do :lecture

What a hell is that between his legs... :horror:panic::yuck

j/k

:lol

Funny thing is the same joke was made 5 years ago when I first showed him :lol :huh

It was just a towel, that sadly was not placed in a good way :lol

All you need is sand paper a pair of scissors and some blood coloured pans and your set :)

Strangely enought I know someone who was interested in making some zombie body parts like you said :lol

Back