We need a new Marvel 1/4 announcement!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Sideshow's attitude might be "well, if these sell, we know we got something." They've always tried to stretch the lines out and generate interest throughout the life of the series. The smaller companies probably don't have that luxury, they have crank out things they KNOW will sell in case it doesn't take off.

Well their announcements aren't the only slow things, so are their sculptors.....I've been sculpting for them since May and I just discovered this site:confused:

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

So Ray what Sideshow peice are you working on now?

We need a new Marvel 1/4 announcement

Is it that hard to find this site? Must be. Glad Sideshow chose to link me here, in their newletter, oh so long ago. One more time Sideshow.

:welcome Ray. Souldn't you have named yourself SideshowRay? And are the sculptors that slow? You've been working on this really nice sculpt since May have you? Well get it right. :wacky I guess we'll be hearing a lot more about you soon enough. Thanks for checking us out.

....Maybe "Slow Ray" for a name.I kind of knew there was a Sideshow site but I guess I never went looking for it but after looking over Andy's site I stumbled onto the link and here I am.
No, not the same sculpt since May...not that slow. I did a few jobs for other clients between my first and second Sideshow sculpture as well but I'm getting ready to begin my fourth piece for Sideshow.

Can't way to see the projects Ray. Welcome to boards. Glad you finally found us :D

Welcome Ray.
Glad to see you finally made it over here.

I am still awaiting another Marvel announcement and am curious what is in store for us.

RAY???!! Great, there goes the neighborhood. ;)

Good to see you over here pal.... Just wait till these folks get a load of what you've been doing for SS, you're gonna be a HERO over here... :D

*note: Ray is already my hero...... but I forsee many followers of The Villafane in the near future.

Sideshow Andy said:
*note: Ray is already my hero...... but I forsee many followers of The Villafane in the near future.

well you're setting some HIGH expectations now. Cause your likeness capabilities freakin blow me away.
Cant wait to see the first Cre-Ray-tion :banana

Welcome Ray! There will much flogging of SSC VIPs for not telling you about us sooner! (And thanks again for the link Andy.)

I'm already a fan but I can't wait to see what you've got in the works for SSC.:banana

If I'm not mistaken I think Andy listed flogging on his website as a favorite pastime, if not I read it somewhere.

Good to see you post over here Ray. Your already a hero over at the statueforum and clubhouse.:D

Viking28 said:
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

So Ray what Sideshow peice are you working on now?

Viking, You can be sure that in a F#@!~ GOOD ONE!
:rock :rock

Believe guys, Andy And Ray will surprises you after seeing this amazing pieces :eek ;);)

I think until Captain America or Spiderman comes along I just can't see myself buying the PF's. I really like the Doom and was extremely tempted to get one but without a core hero I'm finding that I have unusually high sales resistance. I think the 1/4 scales are beautiful but it's going to have to be something really special to move me to buy one. Cap or Spidey though........well that would get me in the Premium Format fold I expect. I wonder how large the edition size would have to be to meet demand on one of these?

Back