We need a new Marvel 1:1 Bust!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
It seems that the LS Busts are being produced at a rapid rate, although they are nice (I have Iron Man and Doom) why not throw in a new 1:1 bust for the life size fans? I have the Spider-Man and The Thing 1:1's and they are fantastic!! I'd love to see a something new, maybe a villain like Apocalypse, Thanos or Juggernaut!! A 1:1 Hulk would be awesome as well!! :rock

What new 1:1 Marvel would you guys like to see?

:lecture:lecture:lecture

It's been way too long since they made a 1:1 bust and that was the Symbiote Spidey.
Put the LSB's on ice for a bit and focus on the 1:1 bust line, SS.

24.jpg

:D

A Marvel 1:1 bust is long overdue.
Don't know wich character I would prefer though.
So many choises!

Wolverine.
Truly one of the most underused, underexposed, characters in Marvel's stable of characters. He's probably the most underused character in comics as well... next to Batman.:rolleyes::monkey3

i would like to see sideshow getting adam hughes to design some female 1:1 busts in the not to distant future!

i would like to see sideshow getting adam hughes to design some female 1:1 busts in the not to distant future!
That is an excellent idea! I was just thinking yesterday how a female 1:1 bust would be cool as well, something along the lines of what Upper Deck(?) did with Spider-Woman. Myself Personally, I'd like to see Blink, Psylocke, Rogue, Phoenix and She-Hulk in 1:1 bust glory! :rock

The problem is that the 1:1 and half-scale lines conflict with each other so I doubt there will be any more 1:1 busts.

The problem is that the 1:1 and half-scale lines conflict with each other so I doubt there will be any more 1:1 busts.
I think that if this was the case, we would have heard something from Sideshow by now. I just don't think they would abandon the line like that.

Last edited:
I think that if this was the case, we would have heard something from Sideshow by now. I judt don't think they would abandon the line like that.

So how does Sideshow decide whether to put out a character in 1:1 or half-scale? My prediction is that there will be no more 1:1 busts.

Back