We need a new "enviorama" announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as they leave out that damn BEAK!!!! That has always been my favorite scene in all the movies. I remember when I saw that when I was a kid and I freaked out when Luke got his lightsaber, and it was green. Everytime I see it now that darn beaks makes me want to puke. :sick

Yeah damn Lucas for screwing with our movies! :banghead

And the worst thing is he will not release different versions, just his versions! :mad:

Maybe it's the size, but I just can't get into these. It took me a while to get into the SW Vs. though - so it could happen.

So these are only Space Slug and Look Sir, Droids so far right? I have the first and want the second. Since we've already got a couple brown ones it'd be cool if they did something more colorful. I liked the Endor bunker idea a lot. Hoth could be pretty cool too. And while the scale might be difficult to work around, maybe Obi vs Jango on Kamino?

I love the idea of the Sarlaac pit.

Perhaps the Geonosis Arena. One with the showdown with the Creatures and perhaps another for the Jedi. All those Sabres in one Dio would look pretty cool.

Last edited:
Back