We Need 300 12" figures!! especially LEONIDAS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kodiak8658 said:
Was the film historically accurate, having 1300 fight the final battle?

The film was accurate to Frank Miller's graphic novel.

I am on board for the Leonidas figure. Oh yeah. The movie is now my favorite. Totally awesome.

snakebeater said:
Just saw 300, ****ING LOVED IT!!

I can ONLY see Hot Toys being able to pull these off.

Because Hot Toys is the premiere 1:6 supplier now? Or just because its not $tar War$ so Sideshow probably either wouldn't be interested or would cancel, oh sorry, place it on hold shortly thereafter?

Ironman1188 said:
Because Hot Toys is the premiere 1:6 supplier now? Or just because its not $tar War$ so Sideshow probably either wouldn't be interested or would cancel, oh sorry, place it on hold shortly thereafter?
because they make rubber muscular bodies that hide articulation points...

NECA is doing a 1/6th King Spartan from 300........and he talks.
He'll be your only option in the immediate future.

Last edited:
Nice to see so many others wanting some decent 300 12inch and PF...I've been campaigning SSC for months now - but it looks like Neca is the only one that will be doing these figures....for now atleast.
This is what I'm hoping for - a PF Xerxes with his throne.
xerxes.jpg

I'd love some 300 figs. Sideshow should do the PF and HT should do the 12" figs. I much rather have 12" figs anyways because there are some many awesome poses you could have each spartan do!:D

Ironman1188 said:

Nope, I just don't see these figures as Medicom's style.. I much rather have Hot Toys do them... and Sideshow... doing 1/6th spartians?? don't make me laugh!!! a very nice PF for sure.. but I highly doubt Sideshow can do a nice 1/6th leonidas.

Spartan Rex said:
NECA is doing a 1/6th King Spartan from 300........and he talks.
He'll be your only option in the immediate future.
easily put that thing on a hot toys muscular body and you got urself a very nicely sculpted custom 1;6 figure!

Back