We need 30 people for the ony fools and horses custom heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Lord_of_Moria

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys I've opened a new thread :p we need 30 people to sign for the Only fools and Horses custom heads . Here's my answer from Ada chan : If you can gather 30 people, each of you pay US25 (for unpaint) or US35 (for painted), then I will make the head.

Pls let me know if you can gather 30 people or not. Thanks! Ada

She's a great artist and I think its a very good price!

30 people its up to you!

I'm a newb at sculpting (see my thread) but I'll give them a go at no cost, I only ask that if you are happy that I receive one of the casts free and that I'm credited with the sculpt, you'll have to organise a person to cast preferably from these boards.
also pm me plenty of reference pictures to get going. if it goes well I could have a finished sculpt in a week or so (no promises though)

So you're saying that you will try to make the head sculpts and if we like them we buy them? and what if there are only a few of us?
thanks I will send you some pictures and please reply

What I am saying I will try one (check my thread I'm a beginner) if you like it I will give it to you for FREE all I ask is that you arrange for the casting and have one sent to me for Free and credit myself for the sculpt. I'd prefer the casting be done by someone on this board.

at the moment I sculpt for fun, so you can't be too picky with the sculpt :p

Back