We need 12-Inch Figures of 24 and LOST...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question, I am gonna post that in the "Ask Sideshow" section.

I've never seen 24 so I'd say no to them, but I LOVE Lost! Sure they wouldn't be very visually interesting, but the characters are great. A talking Hurley would be a must. Locke would be sweet too. I don't care what scale they are in, I just want a quality company to make them (i.e. Sideshow, NECA, etc.)

I'd also like CSI figures from all three series (Miami perfered).

While we're at it, I'd like an Alton Brown 12" action figure and a full line of Iron Chef Japan 12" figures...

Scary thing is, I'm only kinda joking. :D

- J!

I'd definitely grab a Jack Bauer 24 figure. I'm surprised an American company hasn't picked up the rights to do either 6" or 12" figures yet. The Medicom toy looks nice, but at $200 or thereabouts, I'll probably pass. I have no interest in Lost.

tomandshell said:
That's right- and he was also in an episode from... season eight I think? It was when Mulder was missing and he was a mysterious guy offering Scully some info about his whereabouts. But if they make Terry O'Quinn before the Lone Gunmen I'll be sad.

Terry was in my beloved Millennium too! thank gawd SS did Frank.

and i'd love some Sapranos figs! they'd have to make variants of most of them dead tho...

Back