We have the Masters, where is the Knight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd still like one of these in 1/6 though:D
clonewarswallpaper2.jpg

Sorry RICEaRoni but that stuff is EU poop for one reason:

I don't care what book says what about whatever (lol) but Yoda was the head of the Jedi Council. Mace may have been the mouthpiece though. How could some dude who was only 50 some odd years old be more powerful than someone who had trained and governed Jedi for more than 800 years?

Sorry RICEaRoni but that stuff is EU poop for one reason:

I don't care what book says what about whatever (lol) but Yoda was the head of the Jedi Council. Mace may have been the mouthpiece though. How could some dude who was only 50 some odd years old be more powerful than someone who had trained and governed Jedi for more than 800 years?

Sorry I didnt explain it better.

Mace Windu was the Master of the Order, a title which was given to the leader of the Jedi High Council.

Yoda was always the "Grand Master" ... Windu just turned his title over to Yoda after he joined the rest of the order during the Clone Wars.
:chew

So yeah...um....he was a Padawan for most of Episode One and was granted a Master by Yoda at the end. Fine. :rolleyes:

I'd still like to see Sideshow peoduce a figure of Kenobi as he appeared in Episode One.:D

It's an option, but, as nice as the sculpt work is on that portrait, I see no Ewan McGreggor in it, it just looks poor for Obi-Wan and undersized. As much as I love Obi-Wan and want all versions, I've been riding out for Sideshow to make it because I was never happy with how that head looks.

It's an option, but, as nice as the sculpt work is on that portrait, I see no Ewan McGreggor in it, it just looks poor for Obi-Wan and undersized. As much as I love Obi-Wan and want all versions, I've been riding out for Sideshow to make it because I was never happy with how that head looks.

its better than nothing. i needed an EP1 representation on my shelf
:monkey3

If I thought we'd never get a Sideshow one, I might have jumped on it too, but I know we will, it's only a matter of when.

That's the one I'm hoping for! Will go perfectly with the new Clones Anakin!

Indeed, and it's an interesting looking costume. Of his CW looks, I like the 3D series the best. Nothing against Sideshow's existing Clone armor version, but the 3D series is a nice mix of armor while still being a unique Obi-Wan costume, the original series really meant for him to blend in with the Clone army so other than the cape and tunic, it's pretty much just a Clone with Obi-Wan's head. The 3D series uses Clone style armor, but's all Obi-Wan.

An episode 1 obi is my most wanted figure, well from star wars anyway. He is one of my all time favourite movie, sci-fi etc characters.

Great custom a page back, it's not dead on but it deffo works, imo!

So yeah, sideshow please make him!

Back