We are all children of TOULON! Show us some PUPPET MASTER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep better display is in order. It sucks you can't make the full moon puppets sit.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah I know. It was just a cheap bookshelf I bought to get them out of storage. I usually like to keep all my collectibles behind glass but I am running out of room in the cave lol! I will have to get another I guess to space them out a bit more and get the Totems up.

What do you guys think? Should I sell the full moon blades I have and buy a more accurate blade?

I like the more accurate blade but at the same time I like my little display I have.

Hmmm..

What do you guys think? Should I sell the full moon blades I have and buy a more accurate blade?

I like the more accurate blade but at the same time I like my little display I have.

Hmmm..

I think the Full Moon Blades are pretty good. Who is selling a more accurate Blade?

Well dirk Adams makes some of the best stuff. I know someone with a tunneler and blade...

I think it would be awesome if someone made a better Torch. I think the head could be done MUCH better with real bullet shells etc instead of just paint. Has anyone seen anything like that done?

Dirk Adams made it. I got it second hand for 180. He originally sold them for 225 I think.

Currently on hiatus because his sewing machine broke and real life taking priority. Told me he will eventually make more puppets. I believe he still makes the heads.

Be careful. Torch is huge. His head is double the size of a full moon head.

Bullet pic

bd83ac4b29a3aab92775e9efa21d3ad2.jpg

While Jester enjoys his vacation in Texas getting his new clothes tailored...

I made this for when he returns!

b4609a080744fe250b41e050e428ab10.jpg

I think he will enjoy his new belt. ;)

11737073_10154038500209638_1501504084_n.jpg

omg yes, my tailor knocked this out of the ballpark! So excited for this. I only suggested on change and that was the smaller bells on the shirt. This was a pic sent to me, I should own him very shortly.

d235b7e2babee82653b945e35501edd3.jpg

9f892370452b99cc784e43301922e3f3.jpg

Some quick shots. Have to change out the hands tomorrow. Not the best pics. The tailoring on this is amazing! I'm so happy to finally have finished my puppet collection!

You're so lucky, they're amazing. Maybe one day I'll get around to collecting them slowly. They're pricey! I would really like Torch, Six-Shooter, and Tunneler. I think those look the most accurate.

Tunneler from full moon is iffy. Mines a custom and it's not still the most accurate. He looks a little too chubby in certain pics. But it's close enough!

Six shooter and Torch are the best from full moon. Blade isn't that bad. Leech woman is just okay. Tunneler is okay. Jester is holy **** why did this one come out so bad?

Back