Media Watch Dogs 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChaserFan

Super Freak
Reaction score
cxl9x95.jpg

Last edited:
Looks very much improved pretty damn excited about the online co-op... I did enjoy the first game.

Didn't the first one fail miserably?

Nah, it actually sold a crap load of games. Over 10 million copies. And for the most part it got good reviews. Biggest problem was the ****ing driving, it sucked balls. It sucked when Ubisoft first showed it, and since they never fixed it (after assuring everyone they would) it got heavy criticism for it. Other than that though, it was actually a really good game. There's a VR mini-game (Digital Trip) in it called "Spider Tank" which is better than most stand-alone games. :lol

I also remember that there was a graphics downgrade issue in the actual release. The E3 trailers looked gorgeous by comparison.

In any case, this looks very promising. Ubisoft is delaying the next Ass Creed release for next year, so hopefully, that'll give them more time and resources to put into this game.

Yeah, that downgrade controversy of the actual release regarding the 2012 demo,( it's something very common iwith most Ubisoft Games in recent years) did much social· damage to the first WD, even though the game apparently sold well..

And About W2, the game graphically looks pretty good.. but I don't like the main character. Looks like a weird mix of Yamakasi Hipster + nerdy gangster to me :monkey4

Edit:

Gameplay compilation (Nothing new)

By the way, his melee weapon is a a pool ball attached to a rope :lol

Might pick this up later when it goes on some discounts. The first one was solid but the story didn't grasp me so I never really finished it.

Back