Wastelander Panda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seph Stampede

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone here seen this? A ridiculously brilliant South Australian live action series set in a post apocalypse wasteland and featuring... a Panda. A bizarre mix of Mad Max and Zatoichi. Watch it. Love it.

wastelander-panda.jpg

Wastelander Panda: Exile

Huh. Watched the first couple episodes. I'll go through the five, since they're only 10 - 15 minutes each. I'm having a bit of a problem with the bad panda heads, since they lack any real expression. But the storyline is interesting enough to see where it goes, at least for three more episodes.

I was honestly surprised by how seriously it takes itself; when I first heard about it I figured it'd be pretty tongue in cheek. Was pretty jarring at first, but as you said, it's interesting to enough to forget about the dodgy panda heads. You can tell that it's clearly a labour of love made by a crew of passionate and hard working people, so that's nice. It's starting to make little ripples and gain traction in the pop culture world, Arcayus even made a cameo in Borderlands 2!

Wastelander-Panda-in-Borderlands-2-500.jpg

Back