Warriors Gate Productions Master Sculpt List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question, has anyone placed an order with WGP for BD Catwomen & Penguin Deluxe sets and received a REPLy as to to were they are currently with this project. Kind of getting worried, I have been messaging them for a year now for updates and status but do not get any solid info regarding completion and most time no response at all. The last time I spoke with Rick (July 2014) he asked for final payments stating they were waiting for the final payments for the next stage, which I sent. He stated Catwomen would be completed first as Penguin has multiple outfits and that they were just waiting for Catwoman head sculpts to come back from painter. I message him in September 2014 requesting update and received no response. Not sure if this is the right place to put this or if I should start another thread. Please be honest, Am I out here.

If you have been messaging him here, try the Facebook page. SSF threads and pms are hardly checked anymore.

Question, has anyone placed an order with WGP for BD Catwomen & Penguin Deluxe sets and received a REPLy as to to were they are currently with this project. Kind of getting worried, I have been messaging them for a year now for updates and status but do not get any solid info regarding completion and most time no response at all. The last time I spoke with Rick (July 2014) he asked for final payments stating they were waiting for the final payments for the next stage, which I sent. He stated Catwomen would be completed first as Penguin has multiple outfits and that they were just waiting for Catwoman head sculpts to come back from painter. I message him in September 2014 requesting update and received no response. Not sure if this is the right place to put this or if I should start another thread. Please be honest, Am I out here.

Rick doesn't respond on both SSF and Facebook, however Sean Dabbs has been very friendly answering queries. Cat woman should be ready this month, Penguin still needs time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick doesn't respond on both SSF and Facebook, however Sean Dabbs has been very friendly answering queries. Cat woman should be ready this month, Penguin still needs time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's really good to hear. I appreciate your response:yess: I also thought of messaging Sean, but I did not want to bother him since I thought Warrior's Gate was overseeing the projects. Catwoman and Penguin are grail figures for me. These are the figures that kickoff the interest of collecting of 1/6 customs for me. I definitly be messaging Sean getting really anxious.

dandiddis catwoman.jpggot my catwoman BD head only but sadly not painted by Small studios.Very impressed with the Small studios version.

I decided to repaint it though.using the ebay catwoman body set though for the kitbash.can't afford the whole set that WGP offered.

The hair & lips area is by original artist.I repainted the skin tone to my liking.

dandidis%u00252Bcatwoman%u00252B3.jpg
WGP head on ebay catwoman set

Selina Kyle: You killed me... The Penguin killed me... Batman killed me... that's... three lives down. You got enough in there to finish me off?
Maximillian 'Max' Shreck: One way to find out.
Selina Kyle: Six... Seven... All good girls go to heaven..

WGP penguin is so amazing!I watched the movie Batman again last night!

this is what i received after a year.the paint is quite clean.but decided to repaint it myself as i prefer a pale looking version961657_760393074052995_771974176_n.jpg

Back