Warriors Gate Productions Master Sculpt List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about the ''little queen'' cast?

Her master is being cleaned and we are supposed to be seeing it within a few weeks to do wig tests on.

Any update in MacReady?

He and the crab are printed and coming.

Any update on Rick's gun belt....? I paid right after season3 finished and season5 will start in about afew months...

The last component, the belts themselves, have all been cast and are on their way from Canada to the UK where Pete Skywalker will be assembling them. We thank you for your patience and again apologize for the problems we had in getting them made.

Any updates on battle damaged catwoman
my emails remain unanswered for over a month, concerned at the length of time this has taken and little follow up to advise

Have pm,d for update on the macready head sculpt as deposit payment have been sent, no reply.not good not good at all!!!!!!

Although, I haven't talked to Rick in quite awhile, I know he doesn't check the forums much anymore. Have you tried Facebook or the website? He's more active there. The Facebook page was just recently updated with a few things.

Haha another company turning into serangkim? How hard is it to give explanations to your buyers especially those who paid full and shipping but no answers for a full damn month!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha another company turning into serangkim? How hard is it to give explanations to your buyers especially those who paid full and shipping but no answers for a full damn month!!!!

I agree. It's been several months since I last spoke to Rick via email, but that wasn't about anything important. All I know is that the Facebook page is being updated. No idea why the boards have been abandoned.

I have been writing emails, then messaging via Facebook. The last time Rick replied was 27/8/2014 then no news at all. My friend's even worse, paid for shipping but no news at all!

It seems a bit odd not to give a reply even if if its just been honest and saying this isn't,t going to happen for whatever reason at least then you know rather than been left hanging. There are a lot of other members who are on the list for the macready sculpt and the spider head who like myself paid the deposit and bought the other accessories to complete the figure and now are left in limbo not knowing whats going on,I,d like to think given the premium status they hold on here and the good communication in the past that an answer one way or the other will and should be forthcoming.

Folks ! I paid for walking Dead Rick's gun belt in April 2013 and still waiting and waiting... Several months are nothing for them..

Back