Action Figure Warrent Officer: Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moondogg74

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I've said it before, Flint was always my favorite "Joe". I did, however, feel a little let down by the Sideshow version and set out to make one that fit into the line, but that made Flint a little more badass and a little more modern. I chose to use elements from the "original" version to the "devils due" and "resolute" versions. Thus my Ultimate Flint!
Recipe:
Sideshow Flint: Head, Beret, Boots, Dog Tags, Watch, Belt Buckle (with swapped out black belt)
Sideshow Duke: Pants and Knee Pads
Sideshow Dusty: Pistol & Holster, Knife and Sheeth, Grenades, Pistol Ammo Clips & Canteens, Harness and Pouches (modified to carry Shotgun Ammo)
Sideshow Cobra Desert Sniper: Hands
Hot Toys Movie Thor: Body
Hasbro GI Joe: T-shirt, Assault Shotgun with Ammo
Arm Bandoleer and Black Belt from Fodder.

Pretty cool. I think its funny the 1 item you retained from SSC is arguably the worst part of the figure.

The head isn't too bad with his beret on. take it off and whoa....but.....Duke to Flint "You're big"......."I've fought bigger"

Interesting take. I don't reckon he'll run out of shotgun shells any time soon :D

Muscle body works pretty well. I might try to just change out his stock gear with a muscle body one of these days.

Interesting take. I don't reckon he'll run out of shotgun shells any time soon :D

Muscle body works pretty well. I might try to just change out his stock gear with a muscle body one of these days.

I actually have my Flint on a Comedian body for a while now, just haven't posted my reveal pics yet. Need to motivate myself to finish a couple things and he'll be ready.

This Flint looks sooo much cooler than the one on my shelf. I really dig the forearm gear. Clever.

Back