Warning to all Hulk Fair weather poseur fans !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
A new disease has struck this board!!! I see all kind of new Hulk signatures on this board now that the Avengers movie has made Hulk popular again for the average movie Dweeb.The same people who used to sport Ledger Joker signatures a couple years ago are now having Hulk signature. Like he is the new cool bad ass flavor of the month...Those fair weather fans are a disgrace.:monkey4

Let it be known that those people are Poseur and dont deserve to Worship the Green King.

You will not be tolerate.

I don't know if anyone knows this but I own the T-800 character. I require that anyone wishing to express fandom for it consult me for pre-approval before posting on the subject or using Terminator-related avatars and sigs. Thanks for the idea Shai. :D

I don't know if anyone knows this but I own the T-800 character. I require that anyone wishing to express fandom for it consult me for pre-approval before posting on the subject or using Terminator-related avatars and sigs. Thanks for the idea Shai. :D

Fair play dude.:wink1:

Breaking news... or newbs... Ah, anyway.

slow.gif

Also,No dweeb with a ledger avatar shall post in this thread.

I want to join that club....make me a sig. Also I just traded my Hulk PF for Optimus Prime .... true story but Hulk maquette will make an awesome replacement.

Back