Warning about cyber-stalkers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just a heads up that please don't give out other board members information to people that email you asking for it. I would also suggest not giving out your own information unless you're very sure about the correspondent.

I guess that would mean peoples home address in particular. There is no need for anyone to have to ask for someone's address. So deem it as suspicious if anyone ever asks for someones information. Usually people are easy to contact, via PM or a disclosed email address.

Don't get caught out, unwittingly, when someone, off handedly, asks to be given someones email or more personal information, such as their home address. Tell them to ask for it themselves, is the safest way to go. There may even be legal ramifications, under the privacy acts that most countries have.

This is common sense that everyone should follow. We would hope we can trust everyone here, but you never know for sure.

Every now and then I feel like King might be lurking outside my window.

Oh, don't worry Dave. I already know where everyone lives.:lol

I'm just joking. This is a serious subject that needed to be mentioned here. Thanks for bringing it up dave.

Every now and then I feel like King might be lurking outside my window.

peeping_tom.jpg

:naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty

I guess that would mean peoples home address in particular. There is no need for anyone to have to ask for someone's address. So deem it as suspicious if anyone ever asks for someones information. Usually people are easy to contact, via PM or a disclosed email address.

Don't get caught out, unwittingly, when someone, off handedly, asks to be given someones email or more personal information, such as their home address. Tell them to ask for it themselves, is the safest way to go. There may even be legal ramifications, under the privacy acts that most countries have.

Not necessarily. Any personal info is dangerous to give out when it comes to online predators or stalkers. This includes dob, address, location, phone numbers, etc... It doesn't take much for them to search with one piece of info and find more as can be seen here https://www.netsmartz.org/resources/reallife.htm. Scroll down and watch "Tracking Teresa". Names and info have been changed but this was really done by law enforcement as an example of being careful about your personal info..

To bad there are people out there that we have to be careful of...:gun

Also make sure you are reporting these types of problems. Unfortunately alot of times these types of things go unreported and therefore nothing is done about it and it continues with the next person...

Last edited:
man , I can imagine some nut job breaking in after one of us posted on show your shelves .
" Gimme all your statues ! NOW ! " :lol.
This is very serious though , my mum had a stalker for 7 years who within the last 6 months was really frightening her ( this was before I was born ) . She had a very very confident friend( I don't want to say cocky because she isn't , just not shy :lol) who used to shout at him and annoy him to the max. He sent her a piece of paper to her house saying , " if I had a gun I would make you run".
Tell me that aint f'd up right ?.

Then thankfully my mum met y dad , within the last few months the guy despised my father who eventually broke his nose. :lol
HE WAS NEVER SEEN AGAIN...

And honestly its all true , well maybe he ust fractured his nose or something but he hurt it :lol.
So next time you see pitu creeping around your house looking for hulk toys to take home chase him with a baseball bat !! :rock:rock:lol

So next time you see pitu creeping around your house looking for hulk toys to take home chase him with a baseball bat !!

Puerto Ricans are not scared of baseball bats, in fact they are quite fond of them.

If you want to get rid of p!tu chase him with soap and water, the filthy ^^^^er will run screaming.

Can someone please Pm me the personnal info of Crix....

Back