War Machine (Would you buy one?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

War Machine yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as its not the same statue rehashed in a different colour.

Sideshow wouldn't have the balls to simply repaint. Nor would they piss off their fans or openly do something so daft. From a structural standpoint there isn't much that is the same between War Machine and the Mark VI, even the helmets are different. It isn't as simple as "Throw a gun on it and paint it gray!"

To that same point there are a few who say "yes of course!" and then when its premiered pass or cancel etc. It'll happen because for all intents and purposes looking at the Iron Man merchandising War Machine is getting a huge push from all licensees and I don't see SSC being any different but whether it'll be something that goes directly with this maquette or something completely different is the key. They could in all reality do the premiere scene from Stark Expo where he raises up from the ground in a bland pose with a piece of the showfloor and the lights accenting it.

They need to make War Machine with the IM maquette. Sort of like what SS did with Wolverine PF & Sabertooth PF. If they don't I will......:emperor:emperor:mad::monkey2 on sideshow

They need to make War Machine with the IM maquette. Sort of like what SS did with Wolverine PF & Sabertooth PF. If they don't I will......:emperor:emperor:mad::monkey2 on sideshow

Let me get this Straight: you will electrocute them twice then get mad and then Cry.... man you are an unbalanced individual.

Let me get this Straight: you will electrocute them twice then get mad and then Cry.... man you are an unbalanced individual.

If you cry on them first the electricity will work much better....

I'm sure they will make a WM bust, if not I'll have to do a repaint... ;x

Sideshow wouldn't have the balls to simply repaint. Nor would they piss off their fans or openly do something so daft. From a structural standpoint there isn't much that is the same between War Machine and the Mark VI, even the helmets are different. It isn't as simple as "Throw a gun on it and paint it gray!"

I think they DO have the balls: Just have a look at the Terminator T-700 Lifesize Bust: New paint, new sign ("T-700") and they're done.

Back