War Machine Mk1,2, and 3 - Just one? Which one? or ALL to show the whole Evolution?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mark 1 by far. i feel like the new iron man suits are a little overdesigned. i like the simple design and bulk of the mark 1 design

Gotta have them all...and don't forget the Mark II since technically, if you want to show evolution, it's the start of War Machine.

I would skip War Machine Mark II for the Iron Patriot just because it looks so much better.

But if you can only afford one at the time then go for the new die-cast War Machine Mark I.

I'll probably get WM 3 mainly because I will be collecting some of the figures from Civil War and I'd rather pick up the version in that film to go with the others. I like the look of both the Mark 1 and 3 the most, but more inclined to the 3 as I have nothing else from IM2.

I'll only need one WM in my collection so hopefully the 3 looks good in the film.

I have a IM3 MK2(my first Hot Toy). Obviously, I'm a huge War Machine fan with that being my first one. I will get the new MK1 and I plan on getting the MK3. I just have to see how much money I have when it goes on sale(assuming it does).

I know everyone loves the design of the original, and there is something rather refreshingly 'non Iron Man HPP' about it for me too, but didn't Tony himself hate it from memory because of Justin Hammer's influence? lol..

Gotta have them all...and don't forget the Mark II since technically, if you want to show evolution, it's the start of War Machine.

You could throw in Hot Rod as well, as it is the prototype for WM mk 2... ;)

I never thought I'd buy variations of one character, but the bug hit me and I now have every HT Thor (or have ordered) except for the first... I think now I need it out of principle to complete the set.. :lol

Have to decide after watching CW if WM has a enough screen time and really goes ham then probably that one. One of my fave scenes with Ironman2 is War Machine using his mini gun

Have to decide after watching CW if WM has a enough screen time and really goes ham then probably that one. One of my fave scenes with Ironman2 is War Machine using his mini gun

Judging by the trailer someone went ham on him.

Rhodey/War Machine hasn't had good screen time since IM 2. While it was nice that he was in AOU, his moment was stolen twice by Tony and then Vision.

Well, Rhodey did have quite a bit of screen time in IM 3, but his suit just doesn't get a lot of on screen action and when it does it's mostly not when he's in control of it [emoji33]

Thank goodness this thread exists! War machine has been one of my favorites since a young age and Hot Toys has made me very happy. I own the Milk version of Mk I and the AOU Mk II. Very happy with both. Just preordered die-cast Mk I and Mk III. I enjoy the differences in design with all of them. I am beyond excited about the battle damage pieces with the die-cast Mk I...gonna look nice next to my Kotobukiya Carnage! It would be hard to chose, but if I could only pick one, Mk I would probably take the cake.

All 3 and put Iron Patriot with the villains, just because I always think of Norman Osborn as Iron Patriot

Back