War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today! I really rate this statue in all areas. I only wish they had raised the right arm and rolled the wrist over to show the arm gun.
Jay your pics are super, they show up the different paint colours in the armour really well!

I got mine today! I really rate this statue in all areas. I only wish they had raised the right arm and rolled the wrist over to show the arm gun.
Jay your pics are super, they show up the different paint colours in the armour really well!

Congrats buddy. I should be getting mine next month. Can't wait to place this one next to my Iron Man Maquette.

Thanks. :)

Congrats on getting War Machine and i also rate this very highly!

Great pics and congrats!

Here is one from the batch i'll add to my photo thread tomorrow.

SideshowWarMachine141.jpg

Great pic and congrats. :hi5:

I finally got mine after using flexpay. The wait was so worthwhile. This is a great statue, lots of presence and love the rotating gun.
As a bonus I got a pretty low number #30 for the EX.
Pictures to come. One of the best statues I have in my collection.

I finally got mine after using flexpay. The wait was so worthwhile. This is a great statue, lots of presence and love the rotating gun.
As a bonus I got a pretty low number #30 for the EX.
Pictures to come. One of the best statues I have in my collection.

Just goes to show that you don't have to get one early to get a low ES.

Congrats!

Back