War machine maq

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiderjew69

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow just put it back in stock.... I was going to buy but not enough $$... I called they have 2.... HURRY

Yea I called to see if they would let me flex it but they couldn't.... hopefully someone here can snag him up.

Man I wanted this so bad for so long,,I just checked,,They are gone know,,SS Must of found one laying around or something,,SUCKS:crying

One of my favorite :)

picture.php

Sick statue...I just bought an exclusive one. Was the one available ex or regular?

They didnt? :slap

Nope they just put it back up,,And the first one to see it gets it,,I really thought that is what a Wait list is for,,I mean that is what is says anyway,,After a item is sold out and any more become available they will go the Wait List,,

I just hope it went to a Ironman Collector who has been wanting it,And not some Dealer or a Fliper

Nope they just put it back up,,And the first one to see it gets it,,I really thought that is what a Wait list is for,,I mean that is what is says anyway,,After a item is sold out and any more become available they will go the Wait List,,

I just hope it went to a Ironman Collector who has been wanting it,And not some Dealer or a Fliper

Humm..
They must have announced that the wait list was now over at some point. They had to have!

I wonder who got it?

Humm..
They must have announced that the wait list was now over at some point. They had to have!

I wonder who got it?

They did shut it down,,I got the email,,But Im sure they can go back to it,,Everything is saved these days,,With all the items that have been put back up for sale on SS in the past few days tells me they need to keep the Wait List open longer,,

Back