WAR CRY TO SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A violent and bloody chat it will be!!!​

Oh yeah, and the war cry continues!!!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

That guys funny looking....

Thats too funny...

~The King Of Darkness~

Okay, this thread would be a good indication of the interest in this figure for SSC. However it needs to stay away from all the crap that got the other thread exiled.

I want a Origins Kurgan too, but let's keep THIS thread from getting silly.

Thanks.

Seriously Sideshow,why not make an inclusive on this one !?!?!? Let the fans decide how much you need to produce...Come on..This figure should have been produced from the beginning of this line...If Neca can do one,you sure can...:monkey1

Darklord Dave said:
Okay, this thread would be a good indication of the interest in this figure for SSC. However it needs to stay away from all the crap that got the other thread exiled.

I want a Origins Kurgan too, but let's keep THIS thread from getting silly.

Thanks.

Will do...Sorry Dave.....

King Darkness said:
Great idea Shai....No Krusadeing here, just a general petition of who would really want one...

I should pay more attention to my own posts:eek: ....

An inclusive edition would be perfect for Origins Kurgan!

The streets will run red with the blood of virgins if I do not have a 1/6th scale Medieval Kurgan standing on my shelf by 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:viking:viking:viking

(I will just pretend those are Kurgan smileys.... for now!)

Our King has spoken!!!!

Mandatory meeting this Thursday!!!!

Kurgans, oaths you have taken!!! FUFILL THEM NOW AND PLAN TO ATTEND THURSDAY!!!

TO LORD AND LAND!!!

I CAN ONLY SAY WHAT THE KURGAN WOULD SAY ABOUT WANTING A TOY OF HIMSELF:

YYYEEEEEAAARRRGGHHHyesYEEAAAJJJHHHHAAARRRGEEE!

Sign me up!

YYYEEEAAASSSS!!!! I need this and IT MUST BE MADE, THER CAN BE ONLY ONE, BUT NOW 2 BECAUSE WE NEED A SECOND KURGAN! I JOIN NOW!

if SS actually made one. and came on the boards and said it was due to the Kurgan Crusaders ... I'd buy one, just to support the crusade.

occulum said:
if SS actually made one. and came on the boards and said it was due to the Kurgan Crusaders ... I'd buy one, just to support the crusade.

YOU HEARD THE OCC MAN, SUPPORT US !!!!

you know Dooley would love the project after he expressed his love for Gwar and how much he was enjoying sculpting those Gwar figures.

Medieval Kurgan would fit right in on stage with Gwar :lol

imagine, ONE DAY!!! When SS finally releases a Medieval Kurgan you can tell your kids and their kids the story behind the Krusade and what not. And why your Medieval Kurgan is on top of the shelves, higher than the original Balrog or Gray Hulk :monkey1

bump...please for all those intrested in a Medieval Kurgan post here as Sideshow may read this thread and we may get a Medieval Kurgan made!!!

come on freaks!!!! just for one second of your time, get your mind off Star Wars or LOTR or Marvel. This thread need at least 500 dedicated votes to let Sideshow know that we are serious. COME ON!!!!

1avataraaa.gif

Count me in!!! I currently own the Modern Connor, Duncan, and Kurgan. With the addition of this fine potential offering, I would gladly purchase the Kurgan, another Duncan and Connor!!!

Cheers,

Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back