• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted Watchmen Hot Toys 1/6 Comedian NIB, Dc Direct 1/6 Rorscach NIB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: wanted Big Chief 11th and 10th Doctor Who,1/4 body,Russ Lukich Mr Barlow head scu

I have an order for the Sig 10th Doctor. Let me know if you are interested in picking it up.

Re: wanted Big Chief 11th Doctor Who signature series,Russ Lukich Mr Barlow head scul

Pixeltwin hooked me up on 10th I just need 11th Signature and the other items now listed.

Re: wanted Big Chief 11th Doctor Who signature series,Russ Lukich Mr Barlow head scul

I need a signature series Matt Smith and surely there are some 1/4 nude bodies for customs floating around.

Still looking for all these items and any other DW stuff including co/underground toys DW rarities.

Re: wanted Big Chief 11th Doctor Who body BCS parts , Russ Lukich Mr Barlow head scul

Newest thing I'm wanting is if anyone has parted out a BCS 11th Doctor Matt Smith figure, I would like to buy the body. All hands preferred but I'll take just the body if that's all you want to get rid of. Just pm with what you have.

Re: wanted Big Chief 11th Doctor Who body BCS parts , Russ Lukich Mr Barlow head scul

I just saw Mr. Barlow at Monsterpalooza and he mentioned doing another run of Barlow sculpts as soon as he had some downtime.

Back