• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: SOTA Dagon (LED Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Darkness_Predator

"Beware the beast Man..."
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Would anyone like to sell their SOTA Dagon (LED Exclusive) to me? Please PM (private message).
Thanks.

The sad tale...:violin

My Exclusive Dagon arrived broken. I considered repairing it but I would know it was less than perfect. I contacted Sideshow that night, making sure that I stated I would send it back only if I could get a replacement. I shipped it back as soon as I received the RMA info.

You can imagine the rest of the story and yes, almost a month later I was informed my replacement did not pass their quality inspections. I was told repeatedly that all the faulty ones where sent back to the manufacturer. :monkey2

i have on that's never been taken out of the plastic i work next door to the sota factory and was given one

Back