• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted PF Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, Melvin, were you saying something?

:monkey3

bounce1x.jpg

any news??? ive got a ray of hope...the guy that i got the obi wan from said he's considering selling the one vader he has on display at his house. he said he'll let me know before this weekend. if all goes well looks like i will be getting my second PF in two weeks.... i hope this doesnt become a habit i dont think my wallet can handle this.

hairlesswookiee said:
any news??? ive got a ray of hope...the guy that i got the obi wan from said he's considering selling the one vader he has on display at his house. he said he'll let me know before this weekend. if all goes well looks like i will be getting my second PF in two weeks.... i hope this doesnt become a habit i dont think my wallet can handle this.

hey man. that is great news. keep us updated if you got him or not. About it being a habit.....yeah, you will need to control yourself. :lol

tomandshell said:
I'm sorry, Melvin, were you saying something?

:monkey3

bounce1x.jpg

Really wish I knew how to download imagaes because I'd have a pic of "The Big Bounce".

Darth Loki said:
Really wish I knew how to download imagaes because I'd have a pic of "The Big Bounce".

if it is a scan, download it in www.photobucket.com and copy and paste the link. IF you know the link, click on the Insert Image button when you want to post, it looks like a mountain icon.

that's great news. all you need now are Luke, Han, Leia, Grievous, ........

student_toe5 said:
that's great news. all you need now are Luke, Han, Leia, Grievous, ........

noooo..... seriously, i like the other SW PF, but none of them are must haves for me. and considering there is already another luke being made, im sure there will be another Han sometime. i might get Leia.... for my girlfriend Leia (seriously, but her name is pronounced Lee-ah). :D

hairlesswookiee said:
noooo..... seriously, i like the other SW PF, but none of them are must haves for me. and considering there is already another luke being made, im sure there will be another Han sometime. i might get Leia.... for my girlfriend Leia (seriously, but her name is pronounced Lee-ah). :D

:rolleyes: i would never spend that much on my girlfriend. hope you get something out of it :D

Back