• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Patient Zero Zombie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader AL said:
just type in "Subject 5" in the search.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&query=^basic_search.sql&q1=subject%205

Thanks, I don't know why I didn't think to do that. I also don't know why the non-attendee version doesn't come up through the "The Dead" link.

Got my fingers crossed.

Anyone notice that just less then 2 weeks ago one went for just over $200 and now $300 is not that bad, damm I had only known.

It's funny. I want it so that I can get all three, but now that I look at him, he's really not as visually interesting as the latter two. Doesn't have as much going on. I'd like to get him, but not at these prices. Not for Jabba prices. Not for PF prices. That's just madness. I'd rather get a few difficult to get Universal Monsters instead of one friggin bald zombie with his lunch.

I'm out. It's just too ridiculous. No one should pay these prices. If you do, it'll only go up again for the next guy.

I'm out.

Vader AL said:
someone grabbed the $299 one on ebay...was it anyone here?

I hope so because that would mean one less person here looking for one. Something tells me it's seen it's peak though. There are just a bunch of people jumping on this line with the Subject 57 announcement. It'll die down in a few weeks.

Well now its my turn to say, I agree with Loki and even Mikey at that. :horror

At those prices I'm going to wait a month or two, it definetly has to come down a bit around chistmas time. Paying $300 for a figure is a lot, I'm not complaining since thats just the way the collectible market rolls but I am not pulling the trigger just yet. I rather pay for my PF frodo or front up some money for the Fett PF just to have out of the way.

i snapped zero up yesterday...i didn't want to take the risk of never getting one of these.

after all he started the outbreak i think.
only 300 to go round in such an interesting line-up with more to come.
i had to complete this line...$299 is alot but i recon its worth $200-$250
all day long.
i overpayed maybe but now my quest for the dead holy grail has come to an end.
good luck to the rest of you finding him for a good price

the Doctor said:
i snapped zero up yesterday...i didn't want to take the risk of never getting one of these.

after all he started the outbreak i think.
only 300 to go round in such an interesting line-up with more to come.
i had to complete this line...$299 is alot but i recon its worth $200-$250
all day long.
i overpayed maybe but now my quest for the dead holy grail has come to an end.
good luck to the rest of you finding him for a good price

Congrats Doc, if your happy then thats all that matters. Heck I payed $700-$800 on my Doctor Doom Exclusive and I'm very satisfied. Take care of that Zero and hopefully the rest can join you soon.

DannieDarKo said:
Congrats Doc, if your happy then thats all that matters. Heck I payed $700-$800 on my Doctor Doom Exclusive and I'm very satisfied. Take care of that Zero and hopefully the rest can join you soon.

thanks dannieD,im well pleased with my purchase.maybe we can start
"the zero club" for all those on who get him.:D

Let's call it "Clique Zero". :cool:

Minor note, I may have a chance through a boardmember for a Zero at a cheaper price but I dont want to get too excited about it just in case.

I agree with Mikey... Patient Zero is visiually less stunning than the other two. However Zero has on thing going for him that the other two don't: A friggin' limb to gnaw on.*

If everyone waits a couple month for the fever sparked by Spooktacular to go down, I think the prices will be a bit more reasonable.

*But Subject 5 is looking at Obi-Wan in a strange way... I'd better seperate them before something happens... [runs to stop the inevitable chopping of zombie limbs] :horror

DannieDarKo said:

Minor note, I may have a chance through a boardmember for a Zero at a cheaper price but I dont want to get too excited about it just in case.

I bid $1 more than Dannies' bid:D

pixletwin said:
I agree with Mikey... Patient Zero is visiually less stunning than the other two. However Zero has on thing going for him that the other two don't: A friggin' limb to gnaw on.*

If everyone waits a couple month for the fever sparked by Spooktacular to go down, I think the prices will be a bit more reasonable.

*But Subject 5 is looking at Obi-Wan in a strange way... I'd better seperate them before something happens... [runs to stop the inevitable chopping of zombie limbs] :horror

But if Obi were to get bit before taking out Subject 5, wouldn’t that cause Obi to become a Zombie too, Obi-Zomb would be a sweet figure:D !

Amir said:
But if Obi were to get bit before taking out Subject 5, wouldn’t that cause Obi to become a Zombie too, Obi-Zomb would be a sweet figure:D !

Mikey should repaint an Obi as a Zombie!!! That would be hella cool.

Just you wait and see folks, this week's SS newsletter will announce they found 15 Patient Zero's while clearing out their warehouse and put them up on Second Chance. :lol

And if that happens you'll see the SSC servers crashing in record time. :rotfl

Back